Monday 4 July 2016

Emily Durrant

Prop & Puppet Maker

EmilySDurrant.wix.com/portfolio

StatementI having been working in the creation of puppetry during my final year at UCA, with a particular focus on stage puppets. I have loved working with with a variety of puppetry styles including cable controlled puppetry. I focused on cable controlled puppetry in my final project "The Caterbird". During my time at university I have learnt a wide variety of skills that could be applied to both puppetry and prop creation.

Strengths
I feel that one of my key strengths is the ability to portray a sense of character through my work. I have found this to be especially prominent with my puppetry work.I feel that my hard working attitude and creative problem solving are other main strengths of mine.

Skills
- Sculpting
- Welding
- Creating texture
- Designing
- Working to a budget




No comments:

Post a Comment