Monday 4 July 2016

Shona McAllister

Artist & Prop Maker


Statement
For every project I pursue, I am never fully satisfied with the result. Striving for the impossible, I am committed, in a constant attempt to better myself and invent original concepts. My broad sense of imagination directs my motivation to examine potential designs. Over the years, I have focused my capabilities towards prop design and making, specifically fantasy sculpture. During my time at UCA, I have tried to familiarise myself with as many model techniques and tools as I can to help refine my talents and creative appetites; an endeavour I hope to follow throughout my career.

Skills 

- Moulding
- Resin, Silicone, Plaster 
- Sculpture
- Wood, Fibreglass, Clay, Latex, Metal, Card 
- Finishing- priming, painting, texturing, distressing 
- Computer design and illustration software e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Google Sketch-up 
-Confident use of workshop machinery


No comments:

Post a Comment