Monday 4 July 2016

Megan Krull

Theatre Designer and Maker

MeganKrull.co.uk

Statement
Throughout my time at UCA, I have learnt a lot of different skills involved with theatre and film, but I took a particular interest in the design elements involved in theatre, especially model making. When working on a project, I always try to push myself to create new and exciting pieces and learn new skills. Before my time on the course, I did a Fine Art Foundation degree, which I think has a lot of influence within my work. I have a particular enjoyment of contemporary arts, focusing on more modern and unusual styles and looking at how they can be incorporated into my projects. As an artist, I love to be experimental and try new things.

Strengths
I am a very creative person and it translates into my work, whether it is within design or making, I am always looking to push myself. I am constantly trying to expand my skill set and I am usually quick to learn them. I am a very versatile person and I can work well individually and within a team.

Skills
- Model Making
- Working to Scale
- Costume Making
- Theatre Designing
- Scenic Painting
- Basic Scenic Construction



No comments:

Post a Comment