Sunday 22 May 2016

Amy Akerman

Scenic Painting, Set Building & Prop Making 

themessylittleartist.com | themessylittleartist.blogspot.co.uk

Statement
Coming from a hard working family, it seems I am hard wired to give a great deal of time and effort to any task I put my mind to. During my time at the University for the Creative Arts: Rochester, I have had to juggle the responsibilities of being lead tenant of my student household, with all of my university projects. Each day I learn to work in sync with others and learn from each experience and task. I am simply looking for a career that challenges me every day, that I can work hard to achieve my goals whilst doing what I love, which is creating.

Strengths
Enthusiasm, working with scale, working to deadlines, getting up early, time keeping and eating cake.

Skills
- Scenic painting
- Colour mixing
- Distressing
- Texture making

No comments:

Post a Comment