Monday 23 May 2016

Kristina Bate 

Model Maker

www.kristinabate.co.uk 

Statement
Film and theatre has always been an interest of mine and studying at UCA Rochester has allowed me to determine my area of focus to model making. I enjoy the challenge of creating detail on small scale, and working with paint to achieve a good finish. Although my main focus in model making I also enjoy moulding and casting to create prop and set pieces, as well as set construction and design. I’ve had the chance to work at ideal studios, as a set dresser, sourcing and making props for their TV productions

Strengths
Determined to finish a job to its highest quality. Confident in working to various scale’s paying high attention to detail. Able to work to a deadline using my own innovative as well as part of a team. I consider myself to be reliable and good at time management.

Skills 
- Scenic Painter
- Set Construction
- Model Maker
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign


No comments:

Post a Comment