Monday 23 May 2016

Oliver Misick

Models, Props, Creatures and Costumes

olivermisick.wix.com/modelandmonstermaker
Statement
Creation has always been a very strong part of my personality and I have a keen eye for the details. I am looking forward to using all the skills and techniques that I have learnt and perfected during my time at the University for the Creative Arts: Rochester. Something I always strive for is the idea of bigger and better and improving my work and taking it to the next level and I constantly push the boundaries of scale and spectacle.

Strengths I am very good a coping under pressure and have a very strong mentality of keep working and find a new approach. I am also a stickler for details and measurements and have a very expansive knowledge of all thing technical.

Skills
- Model making
- Creature construction
- Extensive mechanical skills
- Sculpting
- Costuming
- Prop making

No comments:

Post a Comment