Friday 27 May 2016

Hannah Taylor

Designer

www.hannahtaylordesign.com
Statement
I have continuously been interested in music and performing arts, which is where my enjoyment in design derives from. I have gained experience as dressers and wardrobe assistants for productions such as Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar World Tour and Radio Times the Musical. For inspiration I often look to designers and artists such as Vivienne Westwood, Es Devlin, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jeff Koons David Lachapelle and Colleen Atwood. I am particularly interested in contemporary dance and large scale pop performances.

Strengths
My strengths include designing for bold and garish projects. I am consistent in upholding themes and am unafraid to use a strong sense of colour. I enjoy designing to a specific style or theme, which I believe enables me to create successful set and costume designs.

Skills
- Set design
- Costume design
- Research based design
- Fashion illustrations
- Theme/concept images




No comments:

Post a Comment