Monday 23 May 2016

Natalie Whitley

Miniature & Scenic Artist

www.nataliewhitley.co.uk

Statement
From an early age my parents have said they knew I would do something in the arts and they were right my love of architecture and design has lead me to want to per sue a career in miniature and model making. An area I find I learn new things every project and am challenged by creatively, all of which fuels my passion for this to be the industry I work in. I want to be able to create that same excitement I feel when I see a film miniature and now graduating explore in more detail this creative field and produce work that excites others.

Strengths
Over the three years of studying creative arts for theatre and film I have found a great love for scenic and miniature work, the challenge of making something that will create the illusion of been real is very exciting to me. Focusing on the smallest of details and creating different textures using a range of different materials I feel is greatly demonstrated throughout my work. Whilst being able to replicate work I am also inspired in my work to create original pieces from my own designs. Apart from being able to produce detailed work I am also capable or transferring these skills into a working environment and finishing projects to a deadline successfully.

Skills
- Scenic art/painting
- Creating textures
- Miniature work
- Miniature construction
- Prop construction
- Mould making
- Miniature design



No comments:

Post a Comment