Friday 27 May 2016

Claire Francis

Costume Designer & Maker

clairefranciscostume.wix.com/clairefrancis
Statement
As a third year student at the University of the Creative Arts Rochester I have spent the last three years studying both costume design and fabrication. Although my interest in art and design started from the moment I could pick up a pencil, I have become passionate about the world of costume and how diverse this world can be. I have learnt so many skills through my years in University and I hope to develop these through my career in the industry.

Strengths
- Independent worker
- Great team working
- Leadership
- Taking direction well
- Strong imagination

Skills
- Domestic and Industrial sewing skills
- Strong design skills
- Dyeing & distressing
- Sculpting

No comments:

Post a Comment