Friday 27 May 2016

Andrea Grützner


Sculptor and Costume Prop Maker

www.andrea-grutzner.co.uk
Statement
I am a sculptor and a prop maker based mostly around the character design area. With pure 80’s/90’s influences my inspiration lies between humanity and technology and has been often revolving around my passion for music. With an everlasting hunger for knowledge and technical skills I have gained extensive experience in prop making and construction for theatre and film. I am a quick and ambitious learner and my fine art background has been always positively impacting my design and making skills.

Strengths
My key strength is that I am constantly challenging myself, which makes me develop further in different areas. I am good at working to deadlines and I do not break easily under pressure, which I have proven not only whilst studying but also by doing work experience for various companies. I am a hard working individual with good time management skills and good eye for the detail.

Skills
- Sculpting
- Moulding and casting
- Scenic painting
- Prop making
- FX makeup/prosthetics
- Costume making
- Designing
- Photoshop, InDesign



No comments:

Post a Comment