Friday 13 May 2016

Jasmine Haskell

Performing Objects & Illustration

www.jasminehaskell.co.uk | jasminehaskell.blogspot.co.uk


Statement
When there's nothing left to do, I make something new. The creative mind never stops and inspiration can be found in every experience. I aim for my work to capture the essence of livelihood and movement; performing objects can be used to channel a soul and that is a fascinating concept I envelope all elements of my work into. The anatomy of organic forms is never tiring; the playfulness of nature and the mind influence the design and fabrication of my work.

Strengths
Pressure has never been something to get to me and the urge to say no isn't something that arises very often. Finding a solution to a creative problem is one of the most rewarding experiences and one I'm totally devoted to. I'm a bold but versatile individual with a natural inclination towards leadership and working with others.

Skills
- Sculpture, moulding & casting
- Traditional & digital design work, painting & illustration
- Sewing, cutting & pattern creation

- Adobe Suite, AutoCAD & general computing
- Workshop & practical skills



No comments:

Post a Comment